Search
Information
Categories

Paratroopers

The Paratrooper Badge was designed by Captain William P. Yarborough in March 1941. The first Badge was manufactured by Baily Banks and Biddle Company in a quantity of 350 badges and by March 14, 1941 in the hands of the Commanding Officer of the 501st. The badge was approved on 10 March, 1941. The Senior and Master  Badges were approved on 24 January 1950. For a more detail history please go to:

http://www.armyparatrooper.org/history.html

Displaying 1 - 10 of 77 Product(s):
Sort By:

WW II Chaplain Paratrooper Wing Sterling Pin Back, Gold Plated Latin Cross   

$70.00

Astronaut Paratrooper Badge

$70.00

Basic Paratrooper Mess Dress Badge Sterling Bright finish

$45.00

Basic Paratrooper Mess Dress Badge Sterling Oxidized

$45.00

Luxenberg Paratrooper Badge Sterling

$70.00